Twice in the past 24 hours loopholes have come up for Karl to explore in order to escape Korea. We feel lost. Do we try to jump thru these? Why are they in front of us? What is His plan? Korea or to follow a loophole and try get out if it? We are ready and prepared to surrender to His will- no matter what the cost or where it leads. Today in Jesus Calling I read this most fitting and perfect passage
"I love you for who you are, not for what you do. Many voices vie for control of your mind, especially when you sit in silence. You must learn to discern what is My voice and what is not. Ask My spirit to give you the discernment. Many of my children run around in circles, trying to obey the various voices directing their lives. This results in fragmented, frustrating patterns of living. Do not fall into this trap. Walk closely with Me, each moment, listening for My directives and enjoying My Companionship. Refuse to let other voices tie you up in knots. My sheep know My voice and follow Me wherever I lead."
Praying for discernment to hear His voice and His alone.
Hannah K.C. Burton
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



I loved reading this. You have so many blessings headed your way.
ReplyDelete