Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post Wedding

So I keep thinking, "ok I'm done blogging about my wedding."  OK, lie.  I will blog about my wedding until the day I die.  That being said, I just got all my pictures!!!!  I'm so excited, like I seriously have been looking forward to this for so long!  Karl's at work so that gave me something to do for the past... 3ish hours.  I may or may not have listened to my wedding ceremony playlist while looking at them which may or may not have led to tears, several tears, bad idea- yes.  I just LOVE that I still feel the same feelings I felt that day- so, so, so in love with Karl, overwhelmed with feelings of love & support from friends and family, the tightest and most unconditional Pi Phi bonds, and in complete awe as I watched my parents fund this shindig (in cash, gaffaw.) solely to make my dream day come true because they love me and Karl so much.  Like literally, could this day get better?  Actually yes, if our car hadn't been trashed with greasy unmentionables and someone had just stuck to some traditional "Just Married" and cans tied to the back and if our DJ hadn't turned the reception into a bad rave... icing on the cake.  But seriously, I (for my own memory) want to remember in a long long time how I feel right now and how I felt that day- overjoyed, peaceful, in love, loved.  When people ask me how married life is, I'm always quick to tell them that I still don't "feel married," as in I don't think it has set in yet.  Well, going thru these pictures helped A LOT.  I am absolutely honored by the guests that came that night, by our close friends and family that devoted their weekend to celebrating us, I'm flooded with the nervousness I felt walking out to Karl and then how much fun he & I had the rest of the day- I am obsessed with these pictures, what sweet treasures they are and what precious memories they help to jog!  I'll post more pictures this week after I get our photo CD in the mail, the ones I have access to now have Nine's watermark on them & would just be copied off their website.  The whole several hundred picture gallery can be viewed here, click on "client proofs," then type our password into our gallery- ParkSpringsHK

Bride forever,
Hannah K.C. Burton

1 comment:

  1. aaaand i just spent a good 35 minutes on that website. oh goodness, such great photos of such a great night! there are so many classics of you dancing, and i may or may not have had faux-pi-phi tears in my eyes at the pictures of you during the song/circle/thing-i-don't-really-udnerstand-as-a-non-sorority-gal. such a perfect wedding / partay! miss you, 'mate!

    ReplyDelete